Life Drawing: Bonanza!


As a special treat for you, dear blog followers..

Here's a whole two life drawing scribbles..!

In my life drawing I've decided to dispense with careful pencil things and leap straight in with pen for a more definite and decisive start. I think it forces you to make bold and quick decisions. Drawing in pencil, or even painting can turn into something laborious and you work to perfect everything. It can feel like something is never finished if only you could tweak this, or that.. or start over completely.
With this class I like that you only have a limited amount of time for each piece- you have to be quick and bold. With this second more blue drawing I was on a wee roll but unfortunately the model was feeling so ill she had to leave.. I like that even something like that can become a constraint on your work.

Popular Posts